Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Method 12

I have really enjoyed this program. It was perfect. I hope that there will be more like this in the future (there are always new technologies!!). It was great because I was able to brainstorm ideas that could be awesome in both of my libraries. I learned a lot of great stuff. Things I didn't even know before. I did know a little bit about many of the 2.0 programs, but not everything. This was great. I loved the hands-on portion. I feel even more comfortable.

My favorites were YouTube, Tagging, and Podcasting. I was not very comfortable with creating YouTube videos or podcasting before. I feel that I could totally do it (as soon as I get some equipment...).

I definitely have some great new ideas that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to try out in a library setting. I think that this program has reminded me how much fun it is to learn new things and how much fun I can make learning. As for my lifelong learning goals, I definitely would like to continue to learn about new technology and how I can use it in libraries. I would also just love to keep learning anything that would help me become the best librarian I can. (I know, cheesy, but true...sorry).

I was surprised about how much I didn't know. I thought I had a pretty good understanding. I really loved how many ideas this program generated.

Improve? Nothing! This program was great. I can't wait to learn more.

If you offered another program in this same format? I WOULD TOTALLY DO IT. In fact, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment