Monday, August 8, 2011

Beyond Method 3

It is not very hard to do. There were a few places that I got lost at first (My Places versus My Maps)...but with the help of the Two Stepping Directions and some of the suggested websites, I was able to do this. I've added one map to my library's wiki (still debating about switching the homepage to the NetVibe's page).

Here is a map of my favorite library:

View My Favorite Library in a larger map

I haven't been here since I was an undergrad (1,000,000+ years ago)...but I still love it. Next time I'm in Madison...I should see if I can stop by.

The only thing that is still bugging me is how to crop it. I can't seem to save the view that I want. I will have to try again later today.

Tried. Failed. I will keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment