Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beyond Method 12

I made it! Woot!
What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I enjoyed all of it. I think my favorite was learning about online presentations. Prezi was pretty cool. I also enjoyed the Netvibes lesson. I currently use a wiki for one of my library webpages. I might use a Netvibes page instead.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I keep thinking of ways to incorporate these tools into my library instruction. I keep debating about getting a doctorate of some kind focusing on instruction. I think these tools could help me if I ever get off my duff and pursue that. Hopefully, they will also help get a full time job.
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
There are loads of take-aways! I want to try all of it (when I have time...fall is coming...!!!!)
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I don't know. I think it's pretty good. I like the self pace. I like the discovery exercises. I think we're given enough time to complete the program.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment